Set includes a collection of creativity tools such as clustering, brainstorming, Osborn’s Checklist, morphology, brainwriting and additional tools to illustrate and support the generation of ideas and innovations.
Creativity tools pursue the generation of ideas which lead to innovations, new concepts and visions and control and improve work and creativity flows. To reach these goals, many different techniques have been developed to achieve most creative and most innovative results.
For the purpose of using multiple creativity tools to reach as much innovative results as possible, we composed a collection of various creativity techniques which will support and structure your stream of ideas. The set includes creativity tools such as
- Method 6-3-5
- Osborn’s Checklist
- Buzzword Analysis
Illustrate Ideas in PowerPoint
The template set includes definitions and charts to display various creativity tools and links creative work with professional designs. Generate ideas and new concepts by encouraging employees and company competences.
PowerPoint Templates Include
- illustrations of creativity tools such as innovation management
- innovation management cycle template
- chart on information convergence
- problem solving cycle template
- quote collection
- template on quality management + creativity tools
- definitions and charts on brainstorming, brainwriting, method 6-3-5, Osborn’s Checklist, buzzword analysis, morphology, clustering and synectics
- assessment templates