Present your innovative strategy on one slide. Use our professional Design Thinking Canvas template to develop creative ideas for products and processes.
Developed by Stanford University, design thinking is a process that is used to create holistic and user-oriented solutions. A multidisciplinary team is a key factor in bringing together different experiences and opinions. A "human-centered" design thinking process focuses on the needs of the target group. The result is an innovation that is technologically feasible, marketable, and appealing to the user.
A Concise Overview
With the Design Thinking Canvas, you can clearly illustrate your innovative process on a single PowerPoint slide – from setting objectives to innovation. Individual steps in the process, such as interviewing users, working from analyses/customer perspectives, questioning/broadening new perspectives, brainstorming ideas, giving feedback, testing prototypes, etc., are arranged in quadrants and can be filled with your specific information. You can choose from a wide range of versatile templates – from flat design, to photo backgrounds and three-dimensional designs.
With the Design Thinking Canvas, You Can
- visualize the design thinking process on one slide
- use a wide selection of canvas designs
- quickly summarize the most important points of your innovative process
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- the design thinking process on a canvas
- templates in various designs
- text placeholders to insert your content
- No review available for this item.