Benefit from our template with definitions, examples, statistics, graphs and more for visualizing your e-business concept.
Information Technology for Automated Business Processes
Electronic business (e-business) uses the technical capabilities of the Internet to support business processes and simplify data exchange through modern information technology. E-business is primarily made up of the electronic trade of goods (e-commerce), electronic goods procurement (e-procurement), digital product sales (e-shop) and the general activity on electronic platforms (e-marketplace). Other parts of the e-business are contact exchange networks (e-community) and electronic cooperation between different companies (e-company).
Digitally Support Your Business Processes
Digital marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, social networks like Facebook or Twitter and search engines such as Google or Yahoo are the well-known "electronic businesses". But other business models that are not completely associated with the digital market can also benefit from e-business. We can show you how to do this in our PowerPoint template.
You’ll see that our slides not only contain basic information about e-business and e-commerce but also give tips and examples for practical implementation and forecasts for the future development of digital information technology. Approaches and tools are featured with charts, graphs and statistics in an appealing way.
Our Slides for E-business and E-commerce
- illustrate essential facts of e-business
- demonstrate different e-commerce models and implementation
- discuss the pros and cons of the digital marketplace
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- e-business developmental stages
- information and examples for value creation
- e-business and its categories
- types of electronic business
- platforms & communication tools
- analysis of various sources of revenue
- advantages and disadvantages
- e-business vs. e-commerce
- marketing activities of e-commerce
- e-commerce strategies
- methods of e-business (e.g. customer relationship management)
- development of e-business in Germany
- different types of information and communication technologies
- topic digression: mobile communication
- statistics for the future of e-business