Various marketing charts (such as marketing triangles, the marketing face according to Kühn, simple marketing models, situation analyses) and other illustrations, charts and diagrams on the areas of marketing strategies, marketing concepts, competition analyses and market field strategies.
One Set Includes All Marketing Strategies
A company should be managed according to market conditions. The marketing sector attempts to align a company according to these market conditions. This seems particularly important when there are markets with high supply and demand and marketing should be at the very heart of every company.
Marketing includes areas such as a market and competition analysis, company analyses, cost management and many other fields of operation with individual approaches according to each sector.
Marketing Planning and Strategy Development in PowerPoint
The Marketing Toolbox includes a broad collection of charts, analyses and marketing illustrations which guarantee a professional appearance and design for marketing principles as well as marketing plans. It includes all areas such as marketing basics and strategies, cost management and much more.
The Marketing Toolbox Provides You with
- a broad collection of marketing charts, diagrams and analyses
- various competition and market analyses
- professional illustrations
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- marketing basics and definitions
- templates on market analysis/ competition analysis
- templates on distribution and sales
- situation analysis templates
- marketing planning templates
- product planning templates
- cost management templates
- strength and weakness table
- chance and risk analysis
- SWOT analysis
- GAP analysis
- ABC analysis
- segmenting-targeting-positioning (STP model)
- customer & buyer persona
- marketing mix (4P, 5P, 7P)
- AIDA model
- five forces analysis
- charts on marketing strategies and concepts
- outpacing strategy
- break-even analysis
- benchmarking templates
- collection of marketing graphics