With the Social Media Templates for PowerPoint, you can visualize your entries, activities and projects on social platforms with the help of social media icons, charts and timelines.
Through social media, web users can connect and communicate using text, image, video and sound. These tools are an essential part of Web 2.0, in that they not only consume content, but also make themselves widely available. For this purpose, known networks like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube are an indispensable part of our lives today.
Make Social Media a Marketing Tool
Companies use social media internally for improving communication among the employees, but also externally as a monitoring and marketing tool for the customer, for employee soliciting and as a sales agent. Social platforms offer numerous opportunities to exchange and distribute corporate content and data analysis to customers and partners.
For a company, it is wise to be present in relevant communities. The challenge is always to keep an eye on the social media scene and development, as well as maintain an overall view of the various platforms and their significance.
Present the Social Media Scene
These templates are used to represent the company's expansion and activity on social networks. This set displays visuals of your company's popularity in the form of "Likes" or "Followers" and documents the posts for individual groups or communities based on timelines. By using graphics to distribute structures within the social media world, employees can get better acquainted with the scene.
With the Social Media Templates, You Can
- visualize your activities on social media
- document and plan your group or community posts
- showcase the importance of individual social platforms for your company in a visual way
PowerPoint Templates Include
- icons of 18 social media platforms (in circular and rectangular form): Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Share, Xing, Tumblr, Google+, Blogger, MySpace, Delicious, LinkedIn, RSS Feed, Flickr, Digg, Picasa, StumbleUpon
- graphics for introducing the topic of social media
- charts (for popularity and visitor-count development)