This template contains explanations, checklists and graphic elements to visualize and implement strategic management.
The Right Strategy for Success
Strategic management encompasses the planning, analysis and realization of a company’s goals and priorities. This strategy stabilizes your business against market dynamics, complexities and diversities. An integral part of management is analyzing potential developments and creating a corresponding design of business processes.
Visual Elements for Strategic Management
Presentations allow managers to explain the goals and methods of strategic management to employees and inform superiors of current actions.
Our PowerPoint template helps you visualize the most important aspects of strategic management. The set contains charts and explanations of key analysis, strategy and management methods. You will also find representations of the SWOT analysis and product life cycle. With our checklists, you can verify how strategically efficient your company is.
With Our Strategic Management Template, You Can
- draft an appropriate strategy for your company
- graphically represent analyses
- visualize your company’s strategy implementation
Our Strategic Management PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a definition of Strategic Management
- a representation of strategic thinking
- charts of the different management levels
- the distinction between strategic and operational management
- the 5 Ps for Strategy by Henry Mintzberg
- the strategic management process
- product life cycle
- core competence analysis
- strengths/weaknesses analysis
- industry analysis
- environmental analysis
- SWOT analysis
- cost structure analysis
- portfolio analysis
- strategy implementation