Risk analyses, disaster cycles, the Richter and Beaufort scale and other tools for disaster management make up the elements of this PowerPoint set, which allows you to put together the most important information on international disasters.
Disasters are events that cause damage to people, nature, and infrastructures which exceed coping abilities of those involved. These include natural disasters such as earthquakes, heat waves or storms as well as those created by humans, such as pollution, war or a nuclear accident.
Efficient and Quick Assistance
The task of disaster management is to help quickly organize and efficiently assist in case of an emergency. These include the removal of damages, medical care for those affected, as well as preventive measures such as the expansion of vulnerable infrastructures, the calculation of any risks or regular drills for emergency personnel.
Our PowerPoint template includes a set of tools relating to disaster management. These include templates for the four disaster factors as well as those for risk analysis. A disaster cycle in different variants allows plans of action. Using different scales, such as the Richter scale for earthquakes or the Beaufort for storms, can measure the strength of a natural disaster.
Our Template, Disaster Management Provides You with
- a comprehensive overview of disasters, their causes and effects
- a collection of tools for analyzing hazards and risks
- infographics with centralized statistics and information on international disasters
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- definitions and key factors of a disaster
- classification of disaster types with similar examples
- an explanation of disaster factors
- graphs on the conditions, analysis and reduction of risks
- an outline of the three degrees of a disaster
- tasks of disaster management experts
- different representations of a disaster cycle
- examples of possible actions in case of a disaster
- models of the four or six stages of a disaster and its effects
- sample slides of possible preventive measures
- organization and conduct of disaster management
- infographics of the biggest disasters in recent years and it’s negative impacts
- graphs on the Richter scale (earthquakes), Beaufort scale (storms) and INES (nuclear accidents)
- a compilation of disaster statistics