Visualize the development, measures and objectives of talent management using numerous diagrams, explanations, and examples.
Talent management encompasses strategies, methods and measures that ensure the company’s long-term success by qualified employees. The goal is to identify, promote, and retain potential talent. In addition to qualified and highly skilled employees, a company also benefits from competitive advantages and cost savings.
Talent Management: Gaining in Importance
Creating a performance culture leads to an increased demand for gifted employees. The current shortage of new specialists and executives, resulting from demographic change, is becoming increasingly apparent. Vacant key positions within a company are often hard to fill. Talent management offers an attractive solution for recruiters and executives.
This presentation clearly illustrates all necessary measures and procedures and indicates which strategic areas a company’s HR department should concentrate on. It provides you with an overview of how your company can benefit from the changes and improvements brought on by talent management.
With This Template, You Can
- obtain an overview of efficient talent development
- create an optimal plan for all talent management subprocesses
- clearly visualize procedures, measures, and objectives
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- explanations of relevant terms
- background information on lack of specialists
- diagrams of processes
- talent identification, promotion, and retention
- an overview of applied technologies
- objectives and advantages of talent management
- information on stakeholders
- a talent pool example