Value Chain Analysis: Visualize Each Stage of the Value Chain and Assess Your Competitive Advantage.
Identify Competitive Advantages
Value chains are linear graphics that represent all activities carried out within a production process. While primary activities such as marketing and customer service generate direct customer benefits, support measures such as purchasing and personnel planning serve as the basis for their implementation.
Value chain analysis, first introduced by Michael E. Porter, focuses on specific activities to identify starting points for creating cost or differentiation or weak points within the chain.
Present Value Chains
Companies use value chains to provide an overview of their current value activities and to optimize them by comparing them with competitors' value chains.
A clear and structured presentation is required to analyze activities in more detail, assess their significance, and communicate them to third parties.
Value Chain Analysis Step by Step
You can create your own value chain quickly and easily by adding your own data to our premium-quality templates.
A detailed analysis of specific production stages can be visualized using slides that focus on individual activities and their alignment with customers' purchasing criteria. Ready-made tables allow you to compare your value chains with those of your competitors and assign cost drivers to specific activities.
With the Value Chain Analysis Set for PowerPoint You Can
- clearly present your production activities and their correlations
- make use of a step-by-step introduction to performing value chain analysis
- identify competitive advantages
This PowerPoint Template Contains
- value chain analysis graphics in various designs (3D, classic 2D, etc.)
- slides with text placeholders to present individual production activities
- tables to analyze competitors’ activities, cost allocations, differentiation opportunities, purchasing criteria, etc.
- a step-by-step explanation of the value chain analysis
Thanks for the templates. Did a presentation for our board of directors, they were impressed by my slides!
Great product. It was on my wish list. Keep up the good work