Extensive toolbox includes a variety of data-driven diagrams, cockpit charts and definitions as well as templates on the Five Forces Analysis, portfolio analysis, social media icons and many more charts and graphics.
Be Better Than the Rest!
To constantly grow, a company needs to be informed about competitors, their assets and the respective market position of competing organizations. The competitor analysis seeks to assess products, methods and market behavior of competitors so that a company can use the information to improve the quality of their own products and its own performance.
Successful competitor analyses use tools and analyses to create new strategies which serve to exploit new markets or to improve the current performance. Specific analysis tools are, for instance, competition matrices and industry structure analyses.
PowerPoint Analysis Tools
This PowerPoint set provides you with a big collection of data-driven diagrams, analyses and illustrations for a professional setup of competitor analyses. Benefit from sophisticated templates of SWOT analyses, the Five Forces Analysis and many other graphics. Receive qualified assistance for your company planning.
Create Skillful Competitor Analyses with
- data-driven diagrams and cockpit charts
- analysis templates such as the Five Forces Analysis
- templates to compare high-level competitors
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- bar charts to compare competitors
- detailed SWOT analysis sheets
- Five Forces Analysis
- social media icon collection
- template on the analysis process
- data-driven cockpit charts
- maps to locate competitors
- portfolio analysis
- diagrams to illustrate the distribution of sales and market shares
- templates to analyze the social media performance
- company history templates
- conclusion slides
Wow amazing slides, keep it going! Thank you PresentationLoad Team!
Amazing product with great potential for relief work