Increase profitability by using employee and company competencies and include skills management in your company strategy.
Encourage Competencies and Competent Personnel
Skills management detects, defines and supports
talents and competencies of employees and distributes their skills
throughout the organization in order to increase profits. The promotion
of competencies links a company with its employees establishing a
connection between the two. Skills management also helps to define and
evaluate company competences.
Skills management defines all competencies of an
entire corporation, reflects existing competencies, establishes
realistic assessments, optimally distributes the stock of competences
and adapts competence portfolios.
Use In-house Potentials
Company structures become more and more complex so
that the importance of competency management increases. Every enterprise
which is interested in economic growth should seriously consider
competency management so that competences can evolve and develop to
further fill gaps within the company competence structure.
Examples for Desirable Core Competences
- professional skills (programming, language skills, marketing know-how, math skills, etc.)
- social skills (diplomacy, fairness, customer orientation, assertiveness, etc.)
- method skills (project management, efficient work, creativity, negotiation skills, etc.)
- personal competences (loyalty, charisma, endurance, intelligence, etc.)
Illustrate Spheres of Competencies in PowerPoint
Benefit from competency themes on PowerPoint charts
such as the Emotional Competency Framework, personal core competences,
the Integrative Model of HR Competencies, the Iceberg Model of
Competency and much more. Receive a variety of tools that explain all
competency management issues and which will complement your competency
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- definition of Skills Management
- reasons, goals and purpose of Competency Management (CM)
- advantages of CM
- list of personal competences (self-awareness, motivation, empathy, social skills and self-control)
- list of more than 80 core competences
- Emotional Competence Framework template
- Integrative Model of HR Competences
- Iceberg Model
- classification of competences
great design and a wonderful content, couldn't ask for more
This template is really helpful. It eases the process of finding out more about our skills! Many thanks to you!