Incorporate Venn Diagrams in the triangular design to visualize your data and information.
Venn diagrams can graphically represent relationships between events or conditions. Therefore, it finds its application not only in set or probability theory, but also in economic contexts.
Known Shape in New Ways
Instead of the usual circular or rectangular shape, our Venn diagrams use multiple overlapping triangles, a layout which certainly falls outside the scope of normal representations. By using image placeholders, this unique impression can be intensified.
Our Venn Diagrams in the Triangular Design Allow You to Have
- clear presentation of contexts
- an alternative presentation from traditional Venn Diagrams
- the use of image placeholders
PowerPoint Templates Include
- different Venn Diagrams in triangular shape
- Venn diagrams with image placeholders
- a range of backgrounds
- No review available for this item.